CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2015

Cupcake Card

We're making this card at my next Stamp Camp.



First, cut the cake portion of your cupcake using the Petal cone die. 
You don't need to use the entire die, just a portion of it.  I selected a pretty Strawberry Slush paper.
Next you'll need a 2.5 x 3 piece of paper for your cupcake liner.
I used a border punch and then crimped it to give it a more authentic look.
Add some ribbon and a sentiment and VIOLA!  Cupcake Card!

Don't cut the liner until you have added the cake...so you can get the angle correct.  (see top photo)



The image below is a gift card so the liner is a bit more square than the cupcake on the full card.


I added a small 2.5 x 6 rectangle as a card the the back of the cupcake to make a gift card.


I think this is a really fun card to make and share with Friends and Family
Happy Stampin'

Diana






0 comments:

Post a Comment