CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prayer Journal Jars

I'm going on a Mission trip to the Dominican Republic this year.  It is my first international mission trip as I've done 8 or 9 Group Workcamp trips with our church's youth group in the past.   I love mission work as it feels like this is how God intended our days...that they are filled with meaningful work and worship.

To prepare for the trip I created a pray journal jar which is filled with slips of paper that provide journal ideas.   If you'd like a copy of the contents of the jar just leave your e-mail address in a comment and I will e-mail you the word document.


The jar is a clean spaghetti sauce jar.  I printed the tag on the front of the jar on card stock and cut out using my Stampin' Up framelits, a flower punch, leaves punch and a tag punch.  


For the lid, I traced the top onto the backside of some designer series paper and adorned with flowers and leaves.  

I randomly pull a slip from the jar and write the date on it.  Then I journal in my notebook.  I'll post a copy of my notebook in a future post.  

Please pray for me as I prepare to the DR.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for me there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment