CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2015

Making Spirits Bright-Halloween and New Years

Here are 2 more cards using "Making Spirits Bright"

I attached the stamps to my large clear block and stamped all the images in the set 
on one HALF sheet of paper.  
The bubbles in the champagne are topped with dazzling details. 

This card could be used for an Anniversary, Wedding or any celebration!
I used the new "STAR" embossing folder to add to the festivities.



I just LOVE Halloween and this sentiment--"Bring on the BOOS" made me smile
If I had this card to do over O think I would change up the colors and make the black strip orange and the orange oval black.  
I might add a googly eye to the glass to see how that looks too for some added Halloween fun

Happy Stampin'
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment