CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Wood You be Mine?

I thought this was the CUTEST stamp set and I bet after seeing this card you will think so too!

This was my first attempt at using the new blend-abilities markers and I am pleased with the results.  I have a lot to learn with these markers.  I've never been very keen on using markers because I don't like the end result of my efforts. This was pretty easy to get a look I liked.

I randomly stamped the wood rounds on Crumb Cake.
THe Very vanilla piece is 2.5 x 3 inches and is stamped with the Hardwood background in Crumb cake which has been stamped off once.

I stamped 2 lumberjacks on  stamped on Very Vanilla, coloring one with my blend-abilities
The hat-Old Olive
The shirt-Cherry Cobbler
The pants-Night of Navy
The boots-Crumb Cake
The Beard-Skin tone assortment

I cut the 2nd beard out and attached with a dimensional.

I cut a few tags using the Banner punch and Viola!
Timber...I have Fallen for you and I bet you will fall for this stamp set too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment