CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Four Feathers

My friend Lisa hadn't been to a card camp in ages.  
She loves feathers and I was sad to think she'd only get to enjoy this card on the blog 
(or if I mailed one to her).  
Imagine My surprise when she was able to attend this Card Camp!  

I was right...she loved the card.
The card base is embossed with the Tulip border embossing folder on 
Crumb cake (one of my favorite colors to use)
The sentiments are stamped using basic black
Feather are stamped on Very Vanilla or Cajun Crazy using basic black, crumb cake or Cajun craze.
The feathers are cut using the associated die instead of scissors but you have to be very careful to get them aligned perfectly for clear even borders.    My stampers are particular and they were a little frustrated at times when the die moved ever so slightly and they had to trip a feather (or 5).
Can you imagine this card being used for a scouting event?  Or to honor one of the Native American UL Cardinal Women Basketball Players-Jude Shimmel and her now Atlanta Dream sister, Shoni?


0 comments:

Post a Comment