CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2015

Sophisticated Serifs-J

I made this set of 4 note cards for my friend Julies-January Birthday.  
Everyone can use a set of monogrammed Note cards,  
The floral pattern allowed me to use several colors 
(Crisp Cantaloupe, Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky) 
and brought a much needed touch of spring to this winter birthday celebration

Here is a closeup of the Monogram, which I stamped in Chocolate Chip.  
The floral embellishment was colored using Calypso Coral and Old Olive Markers.

These are packaged in a cellphone sleeve and tied with coordinating ribbon.  Add a pretty pen and some stamps for an extra special gift for an elderly neighbor or nursing home resident.


The envelopes (not shown here) were stamped with the same monogram as above
 in the return address area. 
I liked these so much I am making a set for myself, as Christmas and Wedding Shower Gifts.

Happy Stampin!
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment