CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Flower Shop and Pansy Punch

 I had so much fun with this stamp set and look forward to using it again in the very near future.  The flowers are just perfect.  I did struggle a bit using the pansy punch-as I was unsure of how to line it up properly with the stamped image.  I finally decided to just punch them out and as you can see it doesn't seem to matter too much how they are aligned with the punch.  The centers of the flowers are using the 1/2 inch circle punch and are punched from extra flowers.
As you can see, this stamp set works well for numerous occasions, like the sympathy card above.  I think this would be gorgeous stamped in blacks and soft suede for sympathy


You could stamp this in blues for baby boys, pinks for baby girls, yellows for get well and so on.
I used the new Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana on these

Stay tuned for more from the Flower Shop.

Happy Crafting,
Diana


0 comments:

Post a Comment