CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy 80th Birthday to the Man I am fortunate to be able to call DAD

Daddy,
I love you, Happy 80th birthday.  We have shared so many good times as a family and I am blessed to have you as my dad.  Wish we could have another 80 years together but since that is not possible we will enjoy every day, cherish our memories and create new ones!  I love you Dad!

Wasn't he handsome in his (I assume) high school graduation picture?

This is a picture of him holding our youngest daughter who turned 15 in March
She looks to be less than a year old so my dad was around 70 here



Here is the shadow box I made for him.  All photos are color reproductions of the originals (copied on my home printer on to Stampin' Up naturals white and ivory papers.  
The small school photo was taken in 1944, when he was 11 years old

My parents have been married 58 years
That is me (with the bad haircut) holding my younger sister, 
I look to be about 4 years old so that was probably around 1961




Family memories!  Hope you have some





0 comments:

Post a Comment