CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 22, 2013

Swallowtail

I wasn't sure I would like this stamp because of it's large size but I took a chance and purchased it anyway.  After I demonstrated it in a stamp camp I sold 4 of these stamps. 
The butterfly is stamped on card stock with Versamark and then sprinkled with Espresso powder. 
This Baja Blue is my favorite color combination. I made this a 4.4 x4.5 inch card
Tangerine Tango
Daffodil Delight
These are standard card sizes and I like the color combinations as well.
Lastly, I used Gumball green and Rich Razzleberry for this Easter Cards
 

 
 
 
I'm happy to have stepped out of my comfort zone and used a stamp that I normally would not have.  I fell in love with Swallowtail and I hope you are inspired to use it in some of your own projects
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment