CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

Life is Fragile...Handle with Prayer Journal

 
I didn't have any photographs of my recent cards available so I decided that I would add a Journal I made using the 2 step bird punch in honor of all the robins that are reminding me that Spring is surely near!  Even though it was snowing here this morning!
 
This is a store bought chipboard journal covered with decorative paper.  It's an easy to make gift, taking only about 15 minutes from start to finish. 
 
Line the journal with double sided tape.  Remove tape backing and CAREFULLY place on your decorative paper.  Trim away unnecessary paper and decorate with embellishments of your choice.  VIOLA!  Instant gift.  
 
I sold these beauties at a craft show for $8 and the literally FLEW off the shelf. 
Happy Crafting
Hugs, Diana   

0 comments:

Post a Comment