CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Turning over a new leaf

I have a goal for this blog and it will be to post some new content more regularly-as in weekly!  I hope to get ahead of the curve (inspired to have a storehouse of blog posts after reading Jon Acuffs' book QUITTER, Thanks Jon!)

To that end...here is my first BLOG post in a LONG time. 
 
 This card uses the NEW Wildflower Meadow background stamp and embossing folder.
(Clear mount bundle 132985 and individual components listed on page 83 of the 2013-1024 catty)
 
I used the NEW In-Color Crisp Cantaloupe (paper 131298 and stamp pad 131176)  
and my favorite green Old Olive (stamp pad 126953)
 
I stamped the image twice on Very Vanilla card stock (101650).  The base was stamped with Old Olive and run through the embossing folder.  The 2nd piece was stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe and I used my handy-dandy paper snips to cut out the flowers.  These were mounted on top of the stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals (300 dots for $3.95, product number 104430) 
 
 
I love the interior of this card almost as much as the exterior.
 
 
 
The sentiment comes from the Feels Good Stamp set (clear mount 129684) and is stamped with the new In-Color Brown Sugar (131174). 
This set has several nice sentiments and I LOVE the font!
The flowers, stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe are from the ever popular Stippled Blossom set (page 69, clear mount 126747).
 
I hope your day is filled with people who bring sunshine into your life!
Happy Stampin'
 
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment