CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mosaic Madness Flower

 This lovely Flower card was part of my last Stamp Camp.  It is made with the Mosaic Madness stamp set
I stamped and punched 8 of  the solid stamp in Crisp Cantaloupe.  The leaves were stamped in Pistachio Pudding (4).  I layered the punches using the stampin' dimensional s for this 
wonderful flower to give it some added pizzazz!.   

Imagine this being done for a bride in her wedding colors


I embossed a layer of whisper white and then cut out the ovals using the Oval Framelits.  I even saved the ring in case I wanted to use it for another project.  

This is a beautiful card-even prettier in person and could be used for a wedding, sympathy, 
get well or thinking of you...made with Red it could be a poinsettia for Christmas1
Happy Stampin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment