CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2014

See ya Later Alligator

What a winter we've had here in Louisville, KY.  We've missed 12 days of school and are preparing for an ice storm that is due to hit tomorrow.  March looks like it is prepared to come in like a lion...And because of the weather we've missed a few classes so I am missing all my Caring Card Friends! 

The color on this card is really terrible and it is much more attractive in person--you'll just have to believe me because I could NOT get the camera to register the colors properly!  
The base is Always Artichoke and I cut the card long ways (4.25 x 8.5).  
The first border is 2.5 inches and is cut from Crisp Cantaloupe.
The next layer is coordinating DSP and I added some ribbon I had donated to our ministry.

Stamped image, using the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set "See ya Later" is done in Basic Black.
The base of the card is embossed using the FREE Sale-a-Bration 
 Decorative Dots to mimic the hide of an alligator.
Cute!




Happy Stampin'
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment