CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

A tisket, a tasket and Pretty Petal Cone Die Basket

I had the opportunity to play with my new Stampin' Up PETAL CONE DIE this weekend trying to create some 3D items for an upcoming class.  I am so happy with the way these turned out!
I decided to first create a traditional MAY POLE basket with a Valentine Theme. 

Cur one 2 petal cone dies from double sided paper.  Fold on score lines, add adhesive strip and construct the Box.  Adhere the scalloped half circles and decorate as you desire.  Add some crinkle filler paper...Beautiful!


Here the box is filled with candy kisses before closing (the tabs overlap to create the closure).
This is decorated using the Fun Flowers Die.

Each basket was embellished with assorted flowers, tags and rosettes. 
I'll fill these with chocolates and give to my beloveds!

Stay Tuned for the Easter Version of Petal Cone Dies Containers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment