CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Button Buddies

I had received a cute button buddies card front in a swap I recently participated in and used that as the basis for an upcoming stamp class.

Each card base is 3.5 x 3.5 inches
the "middle" card stock layer is 3 x 3 and the stamped layer is very vanilla cut 2.5 x 2.5
I inked most of the edges of the very vanilla with a coordinating color to create depth and interest. Each sentiment is stamped using the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (expensive but very versatile and a must have for serious stampers!) the modern label punch and the word window punch.

 
This little piggy is ready to party!  His hat was created using Pennant Parade.  Card stock is Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade.  I made the button nose using Sweet button embosslits die.  Cute Huh?
 
What a cute way to say...slow down!  Colors are Marina Mist and Garden Green.  This one uses a real button from the Regals collection.

Get well wishes uses some non-Stampin' Up stickers, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry (retired) papers. 
 
I love this corduroy button as an embellishment!  I added a punched pat that I had "glitterized" to another card I made!  Very cute!


Here are the remaining cards...




and as a set
Happy Stampin"
Diana


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment