CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Monogram it!

I'm on a monogram kick right now.  

I suppose it it because of all the thank you notes I've written over the Holidays.  They make great gifts (for my Bosses birthday) and are great for those notes that need a personal touch (Chrysalis caterpillar notes).

Any letter stamp you have in your stash will work.  
I used decorative papers, a border stamp and a capital letter,  

Here is a closeup.  
I punched out the stamped letter and mounted it with a dimensional to give it some depth.  
The crown has also been cut out and mounted on a dimensional
The paper is an embossed velvet border-Beautiful and so elegant!

And Lastly-my full name

Who wouldn't love to get a set of these as a gift?
Happy Stampin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment