CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little Birdie told me...

This is one card we'll be making at our Caring Cards Kick-off Extravaganza.  It was inspired by the Stampin' Success June brochure. 

This card uses the following Stampin' Up products
2 step bird punch  pg 213, Product Number 117191 $16.95
DSP (retired) but I think 122357 Beau Chateau would be darling pg 184   $10.95
1 3/4 Round  pg 212 Circle Punch 119850  $16.95
Thank you Kindly stamp set  111700 pg 168

I cut a base from card stock in the shape of a birdhouse and then
affixed the DSP
The circle is cut from crumb cake, the edges sponged with Chocolate Chip.  My little chick-a-dee is stamped with Chocolate Chip on a scrap of coordinating paper.  "leaves are small hears punched out of scrap s of varying green papers.

I think any sentiment could be used on this delightful card.  I plan on making them in a wide range of colors/designer series papers for unique looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment