CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quotes

I know these are true for me...(not that what I do qualifies as art...)

True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist. --Albert Einstein

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. --Franklin D. Roosevelt

The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves. --Carl Jung

And I believe that the best learning process of any kind of craft is just to look at the work of others. --Wole Soyinka

I take my craft very seriously. --Jimmy Chamberlin

If you're lucky as you get older, you respect the craft and it becomes a skill. --Frank Langella


A line is a dot that went for a walk."Paul Klee

A line is a dot that wet for a walk--Paul Klee

Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life. -- Picasso


 
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment